Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Mommies Top 5 Obsessions

I'm always up for a challenge. Some of my friends have challenged my mommy to name her top 5 obsessions. I, of course, didn't want to be left out...after all this is MY blog...about ME. So here is my Mommy's and My Top Obsessions.

1. Blogging about me and reading blogs about all my friends and their mommies.

2. Playing with and reading to me of course.

3. Laser Hair Removal...My mommy is addicted and says it is sooooo...worth it. She's going to start her legs next. She won't tell me what she has done so far....hmmmmm??

4. Jogging around Brushy Creek with me...it is so beautiful this time of the year.

5. Eating Starbursts and drinking Land O Lakes French Vanilla Coco with Marshmellows on top...which is why she has running as her previous obsession.



My Top 5 Obsessions


1. Walking around in Mommy and Daddy's shoes.
2. Bringing lotion to my mommy and daddy and saying, "feet?" They always rub them.
3. Asking my Mommy and Daddy to read to me book after book after book. I wear them out!!!!
4. Bouncing on the trampoline
5. Playing PeeBoo (peek-a-boo) with mommy and daddy...I hide behind shower curtains, in cabinets, undertables ect...
Just 2 more...I'm a busy girl
6. Sitting on my cat Zoey!!
7. Everyone knows I can't leave out eating.... I think I could eat all day....Honest I could.

Now it is your turn to name your top 5 obsessions. I can't wait to read them.

1. Miss Dana
2. Miss Mia's Mommy
3. Miss Charlotte's Mommy
4. Mr. Vaughn's Mommy
5. Miss Ava's Mommy

3 comments:

Alan said...

Hannah-
I am so glad you and your mommy decided to go for the challenge. I loved reading your obsessions! Too much fun. Miss you and can't wait to see you on Tuesday.
xoxo,
pais

Joy said...

Oh my goodness. This is the most adorable blog! I have to try not to copy everything on here for Mack!!

Sisters Lose 100 said...

Hannah,
Thanks for my 8 month 2/3 birthday wishes. It was a fun day...I ate, I played, and I slept. Tell your mommy she has created a fabulous girl, with the most beautiful blue eyes we have ever seen:) Maybe one day we can play...when I get big! My name is a city and you are a t.v. show, we both have our names in lights; we have that much in common!:)
Have a good night,
Brooklyn Denae
but my friends call me Brookie!:)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!