Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Family of Turkeys!

Since I love telling eveybody that the turkey says, "Gobble Gobble,"

This past Friday, mommy knew just what to do......


Make Turkeys!!!

I loved making a turkey with all the different colors, tracing my hand, and coloring, coloring, and coloring. I watched mommy make a mommy turkey, I made a Hannah turkey. So when daddy got home, it was time...



for daddy to make a daddy turkey!


Here is our family of turkeys. What a nice looking family if you ask me!!

Gobble Gobble!!




1 comment:

Alan said...

So fun...we made hand turkeys last week too! I guess that's what happens when your mommy was a teacher!

xox,
Paisley


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!