Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy 18 Months Old to Me!!!!! Now Complete!

I am now finished with MY Top 18 Changes at 18 months!!!
Yeah! I am finally 18 months old!!! Don't people start voting at this age??? I definitely lived a simplier life way back in '07 .... Their was no spinach, time outs, more sleep, less questioning, less boo boos. Those were the days!!

But, I most certainly enjoy these days better... the days of maturity and asserting my independence. To celebrate my special landmark birthday, I decided to take a minute and reflect on how much I have matured since my younger days...

How I have Grown and Changed through my 547 days...


My Top 18 Noteworty Changes
#18

Sporting my Longhorn Hat....Yesterday
(1 Day Old)

Sporting my Longhorn Hat.... Today
(17 months old)
#17
Bath...Yesterday
Letting someone else lead the way
(1 week old)
Bath... Today
Managing a Fotune 500 Business from the Bathtub
(17 months)
#16
Cuddling with Loved Ones....Yesterday
(1 Day old)
Cuddling with Loved Ones... Today
(17 months)
#15
Play Attire....Yesterday
Fully covered in a swaddle, head support, look of curiousity
(1 week old)
Play Attire...Today
Stripped down to the bare essentials, balls, friends, water, look of determination
(16 months old)
#14
Carseat Fun with my Cousin....Yesterday
(4 weeks old)
Carseat Fun with Cousin...Today
(17 months old)
#13
What my playdates looked like...Yesterday
Laying around the comfort of someone's home..staring into loved one's eyes
(2 months old)
What my playdates look like... Today
(Climbing fences at the Austin Zoo... staring into Cougar's eyes)
(17 months)
#12
Pillows... Yesterday
(2 months old)
#11
My Updo... Yesterday...
(low maintanance)
(3 months)

My updo... Today
(well at least I can wear a bow now...that's progress!)
(17 months old)

#10

Gym play...Yesterday
(4 months old)

Gym play...Today
(18 months)

#9

Giraffe Love...Yesterday

(4 months old) Giraffe love....Today
17 months old

#8

My Masterpieces....Yesterday

painted food on my face... accidentally
(4 months)

My Masterpieces...Today
Painted paint on paper...deliberately
(16 months old)

#7

How I went on walks...Yesterday
Attached to my Daddy to protect me
(8 months)

How I go on walks...Today

Leading the Way with a big stick to protect me
(16 months)

#6

Drum fun in music class...Yesterday
(9 months)


Drum fun in Music Class...Today
(I'll just sit on it so nobody can play it)
(17 months)


#5

What captured my attention...Yesterday
(2 months old)


What captures my attention...Today
(16 months)

#4

Crying..Yesterday
(All out mad and hysterical)
(10 months old)
Crying... Today
Much more controlled...(for the moment)... thank goodness
(17 months old)
#3
What eating out looked like...Yesterday
Crawling and umm...sand for dinner
(11 months old)

What eating out looks like...Today
Sitting pretty with friends on the deck of Central Market
(15 months old)

#2

Sprinkler Fun...Yesterday
(13 months old)

Sprinkler Fun...Today
(15 months)
And #1 is....


What Mommy and Daddy's Love looked like for Me...Yesterday

Our 1st picture as a family
(1 Day old)

What Mommy and Daddy's Love looks like for Me...Today

Our Most Recent Picture as a family
(16 months old)


Somethings will never change no matter how old I become.
I know my parents will always love me!

5 comments:

Dana said...

What an adorable post!! I can't believe it has been 18 months!

Keri said...

sooo cute -- love the way you compared hannah -- you are a baby genius!love you,
mia

Anonymous said...

Hannah-
I think my favorite picture so far is the one in the bathroom. Yes, I can see you managing a fortune 500 company someday...You go girl!

3greenbeans said...

I love how much thought went into this post! It is a great way to document Hannah's growth! LOVE it!

Sisters Lose 100 said...

This is the most fabulous thing I have ever seen!! I am inspired now:)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!