Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day of the Dead Disaster

Don't let this smile fool you! I was truly terrorized by the Day of the Dead holiday, and it was the silliest idea of my mommy to think I would enjoy celebrating this holiday this year. I know I haven't been afraid of much of anything to date, but, I have never seen people look so scary. I loved Halloween, but the next day when my mommy got together with some friends to face paint and go downtown for a parade I was not game. By the way Mommy, I like parades but not if they are named Day of the Dead Parades. So lesson learned to mommy. Her friends went to the Parade, and Mommy and I went home!
Only my mommy could look this way. Everyone else was just scary!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!