Thursday, November 13, 2008

My 1st Look at the Zoo!

I am so lucky. Today my mommy and my neighborhood friends went to the Austin Zoo. It was so much fun! I saw lions, turtles, bears, monkies, sheep and even peacocks!
I really enjoyed getting to see all these animals up close as you can tell below!!!


1,2, 3 babies... check
1,2,3, carseats... check
buckled... check
Let's hit the road... What's taking so long Mommy? We are only spending a few hours at the zoo?

I really enjoyed looking at the goats!
(hmmm... this trashcan sure does look interesting!)

The dear were epecially fun to look at up close.
(hmmm.....I wonder if I can get that rock under that tree???)


The really big turtle was my absolute favorite to get a chance to see... What an opportunity!
(It is such a beautiful day to notice the dust particles floating in the air)



I even enjoyed looking at the camera so mommy would get some great pictures of my 1st time at the zoo!

(hmmm... Those spaces between the bench boards look like a perfect place to try to stick my hand!)



But nothing beats getting to see mommy's sunglasses she wears everyday.
and
Nothing beats your 1st time at the zoo!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I love the zoo! :)

Anonymous said...

hannah
I'm so glad you went to the Zoo. Looks like you had a blast! I was so sad I was sick And couldn't go with you. Mommy and daddy took meToday to make up for it.
Xoxo
Paisley


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!