Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's a great day to....

Fly a Kite
I am not doing well today. I woke up with a stuffy nose and to top it off.. I have a
FEVER! Mommy was just going to put me down for a nap when I decided to look out the window to see if any of my friends were playing outside. Sure enough Patrick and Evan were flying kites. We had to go outside for just a minute so I could see this fun, new toy. (I had been cooped up all day, and mommy thought some sunlight would do me good). Before long I was chanting, "Kite, kite, kite. "
Then it was off to bed to dream about kites.
I am the luckiest kid to live on a cud-de-sac full of kids to have as dear friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Hannah!
Sending you a big hug and sweet dreams...
xoox,
Paisley


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!