Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pictures of Our Family Painting

Our painting of our 1st family picture is complete! My mommy and daddy chose an impressionism style. The artist just sent my mommy and daddy these pictures for approval! I love it! Thanks for helping choose such a beautiful picture!






After much research, my mommy and daddy chose http://www.passionforpaintings.com/ to perform the job of creating this beautiful, very important piece of art.
Thanks to Dana again for taking this beautiful picture!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

that is awesome!!!

Amanda said...

SO cool! I want to get this done! LOVE the picture AND the painting!

Thanks for your sweet comments about the boys on my blog! Your Hannah is quite the big girl--just goregous!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!