Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween At Last


All dressed up and ready to go.




I was so polite and told everyone I trick-or-treated "pease" and "bye-bye".

Here I am with my street hood friends. Notice I am waiting patiently for a second.


Now you see me.. Now you don't! I decided to go inside this strangers house and check things out! ( You can see the side of my giraffe costume on the right side of the door.) Mommy wouldn't let me go to the doors by myself anymore after this. I am allowed to take candy from a stranger, but I am not allowed to go inside and make myself at home??? So confusing.




1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

Oh Hannah, you just made me Laugh Out LOUD! Walking into strangers houses, only Ava's mom could appreciate that b/c Aves would do the same. Only, this year she didn't get a chance to b/c she was home sick w/ a fever. :(


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!