Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Music Class Costumes

I got to wear my Halloween costume at music class yesterday. I was so thrilled!!

Here I am playing the drums in my giraffe costume.


Of course...it is much more fun sitting on the drum.
(Notice my head gear is now off!)
Playing instruments in class.
(Notice... Giraffe costume is now history...This is only a 45 minute class! It didn't take long to tire of this silly costume.)
You can also see my other stripper friends in this picture. See if you can tell who was which costume... a Princess, a Kitty, and a Bumble Bee... Halloween is sooo fun!





No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!