Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nana and Papa Come to Visit Me!

My Nana and Papa came to visit me this weekend... and boy did we have some fun!
We played, read lots of books, and even went to my 1st pumpkin patch!!! There I got to ride on a hayride, go through mazes, ride a pony, pet all kinds of animals, and of course pick out the perfect poppy (pumpkin) to take home! What a weekend!

I had to high-tail it because mommy was chasing me through the maze!




I found an unsuspecting surprise in this crevice...hmmmm???





SSSShhh!!! This boy was hiding in the maze.
What a clever idea for next year!

I wasn't so sure about this pony. He was trotting along pretty fast!!





Posing in the pumpkin patch!






I'll just snatch this notepad from Papa while he is posing!







Come visit again soon Nana and Papa! I had a blast spending time with you!









2 comments:

Alan said...

Hannah~
I went to a pumpkin patch, went on a hayride and picked out a pumpkin too! Did you go to Sweet Berry Farm?
See you Tuesday!
xoxo,
Paisley

Hannah said...

We went to the Elgin Pumpkin Festival. It was alittle closer to Round Rock!!
Can't wait to play tommorrow!

Love,
Hannah


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!