Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Stroll in the Park SINKS!

My mommy is alittle embarrassed to tell this story so I decided to tell it for her. My mommy and I just finished running around Brushy Creek when we decided to stop at the playground right up the hill from this duck pond. All the sudden, I see my mommy playing chase with the stroller. The stroller was racing down the hill.. My mommy was screaming, "My ipod!!!" I was screaming, "My SIPPY CUP!" Within seconds, the stroller dove into the pond. I guess it wanted to play with the ducks since noone was playing with it beside the playground. My mommy calls the stroller a lemon since the brakes don't work. She is really confusing me!!! I told mommy next time, maybe she should buy a stroller... not a lemon!!!! My mommy looked really silly chasing a stroller... That is for sure.


If you look closely, you can see my sippy cup floating away in the distance. Bye Bye Sippy Cup! You took good care of me, and hopefully the ducks will take good care of you!
Also lost in the reckage was mommy's sunglasses, and a towel. The stroller and the ipod are currently in the hospital being treated for water overdosage. They are projected to make a full recovery!

2 comments:

Alan said...

Hannah,
you are a fantastic story teller. I am glad to hear your sippy cup and mommy's ipod are going to recover. Sorry about your stroller! What an adventure!
xoxo,
Pais

3greenbeans said...

Oh Hannah (and mommy), that is a classic story! Thank you for sharing because we needed the laugh. We could imagine ourselves going through the exact same thing.


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!