Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My 1st Slumber Party!!!

This past weekend, I got a chance to stay overnight without my parents for the 1st time ever! Fortunately, I got to stay with my Grandma and Papa Don. We had a great time... and.... some hard times!!


I can't lie and make it all glamerous!!! Of course I missed my parents... and I got a little tired from all the fun I had with my grandparents.




Grandma and Papa Don made a life-size doll house for me to play in this weekend. As you can tell I loved it!

I love all the toys my grandparents have for me. It never gets boring around their house!


Of course, I read lots of books!! This always makes me happy!



And it wouldn't be me or my grandparent's house if I didn't eat...





and Eat....




And Eat!!!
Thanks Grandma and Papa Don!!
I love you soooo much!
(and so does my Mommy and Daddy)








No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!