Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun with Family

Who is that cute baby and beautiful young lady?
Me and my cousin??....No. Not yet.

My grandma and my great Aunt? ...You got it!


Now that I think about it, if it wasn't for the 2 of you, the next few pictures of me and all my cousins having so much fun...wouldn't exist.


Thank you for helping create such a wonderful family!! I love you.



My cousins and I jumping... well...on second thought,
not so much.
That's a little better.




And my mommy has to thank my Uncle Dennis. For if it wasn't for him, the delicious turkey wouldn't have existed...

The following pictures wouldn't exist either.

My cousin Hadley and I sure had fun cruising the hood in our topless "Instep" over the holidays.

My cousin Georgia having some fun on the swings.




Thank you for all my family.
Thank you for all my friends.
I am sooo blessed.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah~
I love the picture of your grandma and aunt- it is priceless! I also liked the picture of you and your cousin in the double stroller- that looks like so much fun! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!
See you in music today.
xoxo,
Pais


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!