Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Christmas Traditions

Miss Paisley's mommy has asked her friends to share Christmas traditions if they wanted too. So I thought I would share a few of mine. (Some that I already do and some that I plan to start soon.) It is the pefect time to start traditions... and oh how fun they are to have. So please feel free to share your favorite traditions as well. =)

1. Picking out a Fresh Christmas Tree each year
2. Making and painting Christmas Ornaments
3. Baking and Decorating Sugar Cookies...Sharing with with Family and Neighbors
4. The Elf on a Shelf (Thanks Aunt Hillary)
5. The Pickle Ornament (Thanks Aunt Hillary)
6. The Advent Calendar (Thanks Amy K.)
7. Framing my Santa and Photo Christmas Cards each year (Thanks Amy K.)
8. Decorating a Christmas plate each year (Thanks Amy K.)
9. Eating Tamales with family every Christmas Eve.
10. Picking out gifts to fill a shoebox for the Samaritan's Purse (Operation Christmas Child)
(We did this for the 1st time this year. I loved helping pick out all the gifts to fill the box. (Thanks MOPS)

I look foward to adding more fun-filled traditions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas traditions Hannah...thanks for sharing!
xoxo,
Pais


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!