Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Perfect Pick

I know I have been slacking lately with my blog...but I will try to catch you up on all my fun-filled days.
I am LOVING this holiday called Christmas. I think it is my favorite holiday thus far. I just love all the lights, snowmen, holiday books and presents..yes presents...already.

Tonight my mommy and daddy went to Papa Noel to pick out our Christmas tree. (My parents think they have the best trees next to cutting one down at a tree farm..maybe in a few years)
My eyes literally lit up like one when I saw all the trees. They smell soooo good.
I loved this one since they had decorated it with some lights.
I LOVE this family tradition!!!
Guess what? We found the perfect tree!!
I will post a picture when it is finally decorated.

1 comment:

Joy said...

You can have a REAL tree in your house??? I have to talk with mommy and daddy ... this fake one is no good at all! But it does have pretty lights.
- mack


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!