Monday, December 22, 2008

5 Signs that it is Christmas Around Here!

Christmas has been such a fun and busy time this year. I am really slacking with this blogging thing. But Christmas is definitely alive around here! 1. There are Walks through Bethlehem around town and I get to hug on all the animals!

Petting a camel for the 1st time ever!
(There were very cool animals in Bethlehem)

2. There are lights everywhere...including my favorite the Trail of Lights Christmas Tree.

Riding in the front seat (oh so special) with Papa through Tyler Tx "Santa Land"!!



3. Playing an angel in the annual Baby Jesus Party with my family.

(Don't I look angelic?)

4. Spending some goofy time with cousins at the Houston Children's Museum.
(This is such a FUN Children's Museum... Highly recommend it!)



5. And of course my parents trying to get me take a picture with this crazy old man dressed oh so silly. This is really starting to get on my nerves!!

(Neighborhood Coco with Santa)




Not even bribing me with a cookie will work Daddy!!

Give up already!


Lesson Learned!!! LOUD and clear!














3 comments:

Dana said...

It looks like you guys are having a great and fun filled Christmas season!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)

Joy said...

Thanks for the tip about the Houston Children's Museum! I'll be in that area soon so I'll tell mommy we MUST check it out!!

Sisters Lose 100 said...

I love these pics....very cute!!:) Looks like your family is having a lot of fun.


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!