Saturday, November 21, 2009

Walking Pnemonia

Oh No!
Today, I finally found out why I have had a high fever all week that nothing seemed to make go away.
I have walking Pnemonia.
I can tell you I have learned being sick is NO FUN!
I can't go out and play with my friends. I missed bible study, music class and swim class this week.
I keep telling my parents, "If you let me go outside and play, I WILL feel better!"
But, they don't listen, all they keep doing is
taking my temperature and making me take medicine.
I like medicine, I really do. But after almost a week of it, even it is getting old!
Today, I did get to go to the hospital and get a special picture of my chest made and
they even gave me a very special bracelet to wear with my name on it!
The only bad part was they gave me a HUGE shot...bigger than my little eyes have ever seen.
And let me tell you it HURT!
Most Definitely!

And just in case you were wondering, finally, my parents gave in and let me play outside just for a minute.
They made sure nobody else was playing, but
you can't win them all when you're sick.
I just don't have that kind of energy!


Well, here's hoping I don't get sick anytime soon again.

3 comments:

3greenbeans said...

Hannah-we just can't believe it! It sounds so serious. Please get better SOON and take it easy.

We love you!!

melissa said...

OH NO! So sorry to hear you have been so sick...we are sending you big hugs and kisses and hope you are better soon because we miss YOU!

Keri said...

oh hannah --
feel better sweet girl....
call if you need some chicken soup.
:)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!