Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent this Thanksgiving at my Papa Don's and Grandma's house.
I had such a great time being silly with my family most of the day.
I have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for lot's of pictures.

I am thankful for green bean casserole and
Aunt Laurie of course, whom I love to cook with.



I am thankful for my family and Hook'ems!

I am thankful for Ronito even though he doesn't like holding my hand.

I am thankful for Dancing with Papa and
my favorite letter, H.

I am thankful for the trees and that I am NOT a bird!

I am thankful for spinning with Aunt Tootie.


I am thankful that my family likes to take SILLY pictures!

Seriously, I had such a great Thanksgiving.
I am reminded how blessed and thankful I am for not only my family but also ALL the blessings in my life.
I am thankful today and every day!!




No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!