Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween in Oz

We started our Halloween day by carving our pumpkin.



I found a seed!

Helping out so much!

My cousin, Ronito, decided to try on his Pirate costume!

Later that afternoon, Toto and I are all ready to go!




Hooking up with my friend, Lauren before hitting the streets together!


A few group pics with my street friends are always a must!


Hanging out at our block party watching UT, eating, and playing!
What a Treat!


Halloween wouldn't be complete if I didn't visit Mrs. Paula to get my special Halloween Treat!



This Halloween Gig Rocks!

Here's Hoping your '09 Halloween was Happening!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

What a lovely lil' Dorothy you are Hannah and your little dog, too!

Dana said...

I love Hannah's costume!!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!