Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Wise old Potty-Trained Self

I did it!
At age 2 and 1/2,
I am officially a big girl!
I love being potty-trained,
and
Mommy loves that she can now officially say she knows the exact location of every public restroom in the city of Round Rock.

There definitely is a maturity aspect that goes along with being potty-trained,
as suddenly,
I am now talking in compound sentences.
For example,
Today, I said things like, "Lauren made me sad because she took my doll away."
In addition,
I am already mastering my sneaky side that comes only with
WISDOM.
For example,
Today, I was viciously arguing with my friend, Lauren because we both wanted to play with her baby doll.
We were right in the middle of a tug of war battle over the doll, when
Mommy walked up.
Without a second thought, I immediately switched to ever so sweetly saying,
"Here, Lauren. Here is your doll."
Oh yes, I love being potty-trained.
Big girls are definitely wiser indeed!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!