Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Berry Farm Harvest

Okay! So, my neighbors and I went to Sweet Berry Farms over a month ago!
But, I have been so busy playing and being 2 that I never got around to blogging and posting these Oh-so-cute pics!
It is still Fall, so I figured I could get away with it!





My street friends and I posing for a Fall pic!




Picking the Perfect Pumpkin!



I wonder if he will eat my hand??



That answer would be... Yes!
Yucky!



Lauren and I absolutely loved being allowed to pick the pretty flowers for a change!
What a treat!




What a beautiful bouquet!

Not so sure about this tractor thing!


Get your 30 pound Apple Gourds here!
Yes, that's right, only $3.50!



What a great day!
Past out dreaming about Pumpkins!

Happy Harvesting!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I have no idea what an Apple Gourd is


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!