Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hook 'em Horns

Another obsession of mine lately couldn't make my Daddy more ecstatic!
Yes! I have figured out how to make the Hook'em sign.
I make it, and my daddy goes crazy.
So naturally, I have become obsessed with making it.
That paired with it is football season, and I love putting on my Longhorn gear and watching the horns play in my daddy's lap.
However, I still haven't figured out why Daddy likes to randomly scream at the television when he is watching the Horns play if he loves them so much!
So much to learn! So much to learn!





Hook'em Horns!!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!