Monday, November 23, 2009

Letters Letters Everywhere!

These days, I am obsessed with letters.
I find them all around me.. at home, riding in the car, on people's clothes.
They just can't hide from me.
I am even more obsessed with writing letters.
I am constantly shocking my mommy when I show her a new letter I wrote.
I have written the letter O, D, H, P, Q, V, X, and T to name a few.
I just can't seem to stop this addiction I have with letters.
Today, I pulled out one of Mommy's alphabet letters, and said,
"Let's learn the letter Q today Mommy!"
or
how about the letter V?"
Mommy laughs since I obviously already know the letters.
But, hey she's my teacher, and I just want to make her feel helpful sometimes!



A Rudolph book that Mommy suggested I color.
Instead, I just wanted to practice writing my letters all over it.
What letters can you find?
Aren't letters so fun!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Hannah...
I LOVE your letters! Way to go! I really love making letters, too! I especially like writing the letter 'p!' Can you guess why?
Hope you are feeling better...
xxoo,
Pais


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!