Sunday, November 1, 2009

Race for a Cure

Today, my family and friends walked the Race for a Cure in honor of my Grandma and all the other women out there who have had breast cancer!
I was so moved by all the support in Team Toner and in the Austin Area!
WOW!
What a great time we had walking!
Thank you all my friends and family for supporting a great cause!


Team Toner



And we're off!


It was the strangest thing... when I put on my Super Hannah Cape,
I grew several feet instantly!!



Wow! All this walking is really exhausting!!

Even Ronito put forth a great effort to walk the distance!



My big finish! Leading the Pack!!

Until next time!!
We love you all!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I hope your mom is doing well!!!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!