Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teddy Bear Party

I have to say, I live in the best neighborhood.
Not only do I have the sweetest friends my age to play with, but I also have the nicest grown-ups to call friends too.
One of my neighbors, Toby is a professional piano player.
She plays locally and nationally in symphonies as well as other venues.
Recently, she threw a Teddy Bear Party for all the kids in our cul-de-sac.


We snuggled with our Teddy Bears as we listened to Toby play the most beautiful, classical songs on her piano...one of which was titled, "Teddy Bear Picnic," which inspired this party.

Here I am with my princess teddy bear, appropriately named, "Teddy Bear."

We sang lots of songs while Toby played the music and her friend led us in singing.
Here we are singing, but of course, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider."



We even listened to a book about Teddy Bears before we got to go outside and...


enjoy Teddy Bear Cookies and lemonade.


Thank you Toby for throwing such a wonderful Teddy Bear Party!
It was "beary" creative and super amazing!

1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

How nice is Toby?! That is so cute!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!