Monday, November 8, 2010

Young Chef's Academy

A few weekends ago, my Mommy and I took a Big Chef /Little Chef cooking class at
Young Chef's Academy.
They had us prepare several yummy, fall treats.
Needless to say, I loved every minute of this class.
And I proudly announced this many times throughout the class. =-)


The instructor and I are all ready to get cook'n.


Mixing up some pumpkin / cream cheese dip


Peeling an apple for dipping and to place in our apple cider.

Tasting the Homemade Cider.
Yum!


My favorite part of Cooking Class!
Enjoying our Creation!

2 comments:

3greenbeans said...

How fun! We can't wait to try this!

Dana said...

That looks like fun!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!