Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun 2010

This year, I went to my Great Aunt Millie and Uncle Reuben's house in Victoria for Thanksgiving.
It was great getting to play with all my cousins and eating all the delicious food!
One of my favorite parts of the day was playing outside.
My aunt and uncle have the best backyard.
It is like the Garden of Eden, full of lush plants and trails everywhere.


We loved playing in the fish pond.
Here we are pretending to go fishing with some twigs.



My Aunt Tootie just finished saying, I wonder who will fall in first?
When literally a split second later.....


I provided her the answer.
Yes, I fell in the pond.
And I was not happy about it.
Well, as I was cleaning up, not even 5 minutes later.....


My cousin, Finley decided to join in the fun, and she fell into the pond too.
She was not happy about it either.
So, needless to say, we found other things to do the rest of the day that did not involve
the oh-so-fun pond.


I snuggled with my Mommy. =-))

I picked a few flowers. (with permission, of course.)
Pay no attention to the fact that I have a chainsaw in one hand, and a flower in the other.


And of course, I enjoyed good ole fine dining....Thanksgiving style.


I am so thankful for all the blessings I have in my life.
God, Family, Friends.
That is more than enough.
So days like this are a bonus!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!