Sunday, November 7, 2010

1st Day of School

Way back in August, I had my 1st day of preschool. (for 3 year olds.)
Yes, I know!
What has taken me so long to blog about this?
Well, I have been in school to name just a few things going on in my busy life right now. =-))
Hopefully, you forgive me!

The all famous... before school picture with my backpack.
Okay, so I wanted to hide behind my backpack.
You get the idea.

Walking to school looking like such a big kid carrying my backpack as big as me.
Yes, I wanted to carry it all by myself, of course.


Swinging on what is now my favorite swing with Daddy as we wait for the school bell to ring.

And, now one with Mommy.
Everyone wanted to be a part of my very 1st day of school. =-)



My teacher at Council Oaks Preschool, Mrs. Sharon.



Having fun already at the science station.




Mommy took me to get yogurt after school.
Here I am enjoying yogurt and catching some flicks.
We talked about my day, and when Mommy asked me if I made any friends, I replied,
"Yes, Jesus, and Coach Mary."
Getting yogurt was such a hit, Mommy and I have decided to make it a 1st day of school an annual tradition.
What a sweet idea!
I love school!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!