Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chop Chop!

A few weeks ago, as you may have heard,
I chopped my hair off!!!! Gasp!!
Mommy was cutting out some school work at the table,
so I decided to get my scissors and join her.
I unknowingly held those sharp little scissors to my hair and....
chop. chop. chop.
I really didn't care about the damage done.
However, Mommy practically cried!



It really doesn't look that bad. Right?
I think I did a lovely job!



Mommy collected some of the damage in a bag.
Maybe because she had a hard time saying good bye to
my precious, long locks.
But, she said it was to show Daddy, who was away in China at the time.
No worries however.
Mommy took me to get it trimmed shortly after, so my cut didn't look so blunt.
I don't know, I kind of enjoyed the experience.
Maybe Beauty School is cut out for me.
Ha Ha!


No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!