Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Grinchy Christmas Recital

Tonight, I performed in our Christmas Dance Recital at the Scottish Rite Theater!
We performed tap to the song, "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch."
I have to say, we were GREAT Grinches!!




My Grinch Face!


We were busy little Grinches in the Green Room before our performance!


Crocodile Poses!

Our Grand Finale!


Paisley, Charlotte, Mia and I were having a blast after the show hamming it up
for the camera!

Wow! Those are some Grinch Faces!

Silly Girls!


Now, isn't that the sweetest!
Growing up with great girl friends is the best!
I am so blessed, indeed!

2 comments:

melissa said...

LOVE the pics! Thank your daddy for us Hannah! We LOVE you!
xxoo

Dana said...

Awesome pictures!! Loved that she danced to the Grinch song (one of my favs!!)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!