Saturday, December 11, 2010

My First School Christmas Program

This past Thursday, I performed in my very first school Christmas Program.
We sang, "Away in the Manger", "Up on the House Top" and several other Christmas favorites.

Here I am in the middle row to the left of the boy in white.
The 3 year olds all wore Christmas tree hats which we worked hard on to make in class.
Notice, I am the only one who would prefer to wear mine backwards.


When you are singing the part, "Up on the Rooftop," I find it helpful
to look "up at the ceiling."
Everytime I sang this part however, I seemed to fall off my step.

Here I am now standing in the group in front of the risers in the very front row on the far left.
Notice, I don't even want to wear that darn Christmas hat anymore.
Let's take it apart instead.

Better yet, let's eat the hat. ?!?!

I am so out of here!



Actually, besides falling off my step a few times, and well the hat issues,
I really did sing the whole time. Frankly, I think I did a Great Job!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!