Friday, December 17, 2010

Round Rock Jingle Jam

Last Saturday,
Mommy and I went on a date to the Round Rock Jingle Jam.
It is held each year in downtown Round Rock and sure is Jamm'n!
They start by lighting the Round Rock Water Tower, Christmas Tree, and street lights
so Santa can find his way to us in Round Rock.
Then, the festivities can begin!
Kind, spirited people were freely giving out popcorn, hot chocolate, chestnuts, hot dogs, drinks, a variety of cookies, candy, ice cream and more.
We could make crafts, play games, listen to different performances and even watch puppet shows. They had it all!
I definitely recommend it and plan on going each year.

Waving to Santa as he makes his grand entrance.


Sitting with Mrs. Clause in her bakery while I enjoy a cookie.

Drinking, well letting my hot chocolate cool off.

Snuggling with Maggie Moo right before getting some ice
cream.
Thanks Maggie!

Decorating a Gingerbread cookie

Yum!

I even ran into my best bud, Alexis from my preschool!
It couldn't have been a better night!

Enjoying a Christmas puppet show in the library.

Getting to meet the puppets, and hug them after the show.
Now that is what I call VIP privileges!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!