Monday, March 16, 2009

Shaving Cream Fun!

Every weekend, I watch with such curiosity and admiration as Daddy shaves when he gets ready. As a result, we have begun our own special routine. It looks like this:

Daddy puts shaving cream on my face.

I dash over to the mirror to see my funny looking face.
Such Pure Joy!
Ignore the granny in her robe in the background. I don't know who that is??
Darn that photoshop for breaking!

I enjoy feeling the smooth texture of the cream before Daddy cleans me off.
I love my Daddy. =)))



3 comments:

melissa said...

so cute and this looks like fun...I am going to have to ask my daddy to share his shaving cream with moi!
xoxo,
Pais

Dana said...

I remember those days of wanting to shave! Now I wish I can go back to the days when I was to young to shave! :o)

Amanda said...

Oh, that's CUTE!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!