Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Finger Food is for the Birds!

Last Friday, Mommy and I decided to go to Memorial Park along Chisolm Trail in Round Rock to enjoy my 1st ice cream cone since I had been so helpful around the house.


As I was eating my cone, all these ducks started crowding around me wanting me to share. Well I wasn't about to give up my icecream!!! So I went with the next best thing. I'll give you 2 guesses as to what that might be...

Bite Size Bread or Bite Size Finger?



How about both!


(FYI..No children or ducks were harmed in the making of these pictures) =)))


From then on, I threw the bread down on the ground just as my mommy had asked me too from the beginning.


Hey, I don't eat off the ground (for the most part)


Why would I expect my duck friends too?









1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

What a beautiful day for a beautiful girl to have beautiful pictures taken of her! That was so nice of you to share your finger, er, I mean bread, with the ducks!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!