Friday, March 27, 2009

1st Easter Egg Hunt!

Last Monday, my Moppets class (Mother's of Preschoolers) had an Easter Egg hunt! Since I have never gone egg hunting before,


I didn't know what all the hype was about.. but


I soon found out!





Looking... but not really knowing what to look for!!





Getting the hang of it after my mommy showed me what the object of egg hunting was about.


Hmm... That egg is not supposed to be there!




Got it! Moving on!!
As you can see, it didn't take long for me to enjoy hoarding eggs.
Mommy made me put some back since I didn't want to stop, and I could only keep 10 eggs!





Getting alittle side tracked.. I NEVER can resist a buckle!








Ah Ha! CANDY inside???


This Egg hunting is worth all the hype!
So much for that Easter Bunny thinking he could get away with hiding empty eggs on Easter!
Silly Rabbit!










No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!