Monday, March 2, 2009

My Bosom Buddies

I love Elmo and my baby dolls so much!

Why should they be left out of all the fun?



When it is time to eat, I will say, "Elmo eat? Baby eat?"

I then run off and get them both a bib and demand they sit down for dinner with me.

They can't starve!!!



Here I am sharing my Goldfish with Elmo.

I am trying to put a goldfish in his hand, but I guess he wasn't hungry.




And of course, my baby must be rocked, read to, and tucked in with me each night.

Sometimes, after my mommy is done reading, I say, "Hannah read book?"

I then, place the baby in my lap and read to her.

I love Elmo and my babies so much!


Sorry about my mommies finger in the picture. We lost our Photoshop when our computer died!





2 comments:

Dana said...

Hannah is being a good little girl and making sure that her "kids" are fed :o)

Sisters Lose 100 said...

aawwww! She is already playing mommy:)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!