Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tyler Fun!

This Memorial Day, we packed our bags and headed for Lake Tyler! On the way, we stopped in Waco to visit the Cameron Zoo!!
I have to say, this is a beautiful zoo, and it is the perfect size!!










I loved seeing these BIG jaguars and cougars. When I asked Daddy what they eat, he replied, "Mommy!" Daddy is so funny sometimes.











Ella loved hanging out at the zoo riding in the stroller and in the Bjorn.










One of my favorites were these beautiful giraffes. I loved watching them reach up with their tongues to tear off tree limbs.








We saw many big poisonous snakes and Komodo Dragons! I love catching lizards. But, you won't find me catching these lizards.

We arrived in Tyler and got to see Mimi, Papa Andy and Mam'ma Ruth!









Ella with Great Mam'ma Ruth
She is the best great grandmother ever!!!










Loving on Mimi

Later, we arrived at the lake house in Tyler. We are so blessed that my Pop Pop has been coming up here for 18 years now. I got to play volleyball and badminton, swim, go canoeing, and have loads of fun with more family.






Here I am getting ready to ride the jet ski with Pop Pop!




And we are off!!!


Happy Memorial Day!!!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!