Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Tea



Today, we had a Mother's Day tea at my school. I always love when my family comes to see me during the day. What a treat!








The scene was set beautifully to honor our mommys.












Grandma and I took a lovely picture together.










And this is what Mommy gets.... Flower child and tired child.
I guess that's why mommy's need a tea to honor them.











That's Better.










A little love note for
Mommy.











Happy Mother's Day!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

FUN and great pictures of 3 generations!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!