Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What a Birthday!

Even though we are not doing a big blow out birthday party this year, (I don't mind. All I asked for is an Ariel cake with a rainbow on it. If I get that, I am happy!) my birthday has been so great!












I woke up to find princess balloons in my room! I was very thankful!!













When I walked into the living room, I saw a big happy birthday sign hung across the window. Sorry about the dark picture. It has beautiful butterflies all over it.













I got to pick out everything I wanted to wear to school for my birthday from my pink socks and shoes to my shirt. What do you think?













Mommy made me a special birthday breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream. Okay so they might not look so tasty, but they were delicious! Mommy tried to make me a face with heart ears. The whip cream is supposed to be hair. Work with us on this one. :-))














At school, I got to wear a birthday crown and have yummy princess cake and ice cream that Hailey's mom brought for us. We celebrated her birthday today too. Mommy brought the class my favorite, cheese pizza from Mr. Gatti's to help me celebrate.












After school, mommy took me to get a birthday cupcake! I love birthdays!!!

After gymnastics, I got to open a few presents Mommy and Daddy got for me.












A new magna doodle since mine had broken.












A princess, music book. I have been wanting this ever since Mommy bought one for Charlotte for a big sister present.













Finally, we went with Aunt Laurie to eat at a Mexican food restaurant and I had my favorite, queso! The servers surprised me with a silly hat and song. (I did not want to wear the hat, but I loved the birthday song they sang to me.)












This weekend, my family is getting together to have that yummy Ariel cake I have been dreaming about. I will be sure to let you know how it goes!

Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special.
I love being 4...... Finally!!!
It seemed like it took a whole year to finally get here. ;-)
But, it has been so worth the wait!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!