Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 4 Years Hannah.. Mommy Moment

My little baby girl is turning 4 today!!! You have been asking everyday for the last 2 months, "Am I four yet?" Since many of your friends and cousins are 4 already, it seems only logical that you would be too. I cannot believe how big you have become in just the last year alone. I am so proud of the young lady you are becoming, and at the same time, I can't help to get a little sad because you are turning into a young lady so quickly.
















































Royal Princess Hannah dressed up on Kate and Will's wedding day.







Loving My 4 Year Old

I love how you still put your whole self in all you do!

I love how your smile lights up a room, and your laugh is soooo contagious.

I love how right now, you say you want to be a nurse when you grow up because they help others feel better when they are sick.

I love how you LOVE to play dress up.

I love how you LOVE being a big sister so much. You want to tell every person you meet all about Ella. And almost every day I hear you telling God, "Thank you for my little sister, Ella! I love her so much!" It melts my heart to hear you be so sweet!

I love how you love to sing. You can be caught singing hymns to "You Are My Sunshine" and many other songs at any given time.

I love how you are so full of love. You love to tell your family, friends, and neighbors you love them.

I love how you hug with all your heart.

I love how you are so proud of your new accomplishments. You just light up when you do something for the first time. (like pumping your legs on the swing)

I love how you are always paying such close attention to details (from conversations we have that I don't even think you are really listening too, to pointing out every light bulb that needs to be replaced immediately after it burns out. )

I love how you love reading your bible and refer to stories from it during your day.










Happy Birthday my sweet Hannah! I am so proud to be your mommy.
I love you more than I can ever simply tell you!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

Beautiful post! Happy Birthday sweet Hannah!!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!