Monday, March 7, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

This Valentine's Day was so fun!!


I started the day making Daddy a V-day card.


Mommy made me a heart-shaped peanut and jelly sandwich with heart-shaped strawberries.
My favorites!!!
I heart my Mommy!!
Later I made heart-shaped cookies, but Mommy didn't take pics.


Then, when Daddy got home from work, Mommy brought out Ella and my Valentine's
Day baskets.


I got lots of goodies inside my basket.


And well, Ella got...
herself in her basket.



Hope your Valentine's Day was filled with Love and all
your favorite people!!

2 comments:

Gennae H. said...

Hi Kelly! I didn't realize you have a blog! That is so funny that we have a similar blog name. We are so creative...that must be why! :)

Rob and Leah said...

I love the Valentine's baskets! The girls are so precious.


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!