Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day 2011

I LOVE holidays! I am always asking Mama what holiday comes next. I don't know if St Patrick's Day is really a holiday, but it sure is fun playing dress up.... even in my least favorite color, green!





First thing this morning, I threw together this green, festive outfit. I found my green feather boa, tutu, fairy wings, necklaces and even hair clips. Who knew I had that much green??

No pinching me!!





I even helped Mommy pick out Ella's green outfit.














Of course, we had to make green cookies with green sprinkles.














The only time of the year that I like green fingernails!
Tomorrow it is back to pink!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!