Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fancy Hannah's Hairdo!


One night, my daddy got this idea to fix my hair really fancy. I was all about a fancy hairdo. After all, I love the book Fancy Nancy. Also, every princess I know has fancy hair.



After my bath that night, my Mommy and Daddy twirled my hair and wrapped it into tiny buns all over my head.



Here I am thinking of what my hair will look like when I wake up the next morning.
I was so excited to have beautiful princess hair. I could hardly sleep.




Voila!!!
I think the picture says it all, don't ya think?
Needless to say, I made my daddy wash my hair before going to school that morning.
A Princess has to do what a princess has to do.

5 comments:

3greenbeans said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Hannah! I am in tears over here!

I love that #1, your daddy KNOWS how to do this and #2, your expression!!! Love this post!

Gennae H. said...

That is hilarious! Gary and I got a good laugh out of this one! The look on her face is classic.

Barie Sue said...

this is definitely a pic to pull out for her graduation party and/or wedding video. too funny!

melissa said...

OH, Hannah! This pic is classic! Love the look!
xxoo

Andrea said...

Ha ha! That picture is so great!


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!