Sunday, March 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

This Christmas, I got all my favorite things in my favorite color!

PINK!!!!


One of my favorites were these fluffy house slippers that my Aunt Laurie bought me.
Okay, so she got them on sale for $4.00 at ROSS and they were too small.
But, that's my Aunt Laurie, and I love her!


Santa brought me a PINK Guitar!!
Uncle Moises also received a guitar!
Just between you and me, I think he got jipped since his was not pink!
Here we are playing our first gig together!


Nothing beats getting a pink princess bike for Christmas
except.......


Getting a little sister for Christmas!!
She was truly my best Christmas present.



Even though she is not pink,
I love her more than anything!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!