Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Rooms

So with a new addition to the Hobbs' home recently, meant I got promoted to a new big girl room. I gave my old room to Ella. What a nice thing to do, don't you agree?





Ella's room with letter's made by Daddy!






Okay so she got my old rocking chair. But, it is still the most comfortable seat in the house!





Her room is very nice and relaxing. Perfect for Ella!
Now, it's time to show you MY room!





In pink, pink, pink! Perfect for
Me!!













Thanks for touring our rooms. Come over soon! They are even more fun to play in, of course!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!