Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Wizard of Oz

On Saturday, Mommy and I went to see the Wizard of Oz!
Daddy was playing in a golf tournament, so it was just a girl's day!
Even though, I never want to stay till the end of a movie at the theater,
I have to say, I LOVED The Wizard of Oz, especially when they sang "Over the Rainbow."



All dressed up and ready to go.
I got to wear my Halloween costume again.
Way to Reuse!



Waiting for the play to start!

I loved, of course, the Fairy Godmother all dressed up and sparkly, like a princess.
Dorothy even used a real dog in the show!
Toto stole the show.


You can remotely make out Dorothy, the Lion, Tinman, and Scarecrow here.
The wonderful characters kept my attention the entire time!
What a classic!!

No comments:


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!