Monday, June 21, 2010

My First Dance Recital!

This weekend, I had my very first ballet recital at the perfect age of 3!
I have to say, I was excited to dance in front of all my family!


Definitely one of my favorite parts of all was getting to wear
REAL make-up!


The Over the Rainbow Performers backstage.
(Cate, Abby, Charlotte, Mia and me)

Dancing on stage with Miss Adele.
She was the BEST teacher!


Turning and Turning and Turning!

Receiving a trophy after the show!

ALL my family came to see me perform!!
Here I am with Papa Andy, Mam'ma Ruth, and Mimi after the show!

Grandma and Papa Don would not have missed this one.

Aunt Laurie, and Aunt Tootie came too!


Even Papa and Nana came to see me!
Wow!

Thanks Miss Keri for the beautiful flowers!
I LOVE them!

Thank you Austin Dance Company for having a Beautiful Recital
and for bringing ALL my family together!
What a Show!

1 comment:

The Milams said...

It was such a fun show! Great job, Hannah. You were amazing. Such a beautiful dancer. We love you!! xoxo


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!