Friday, June 11, 2010

My Favorite Shirt!

Well, I have a new favorite shirt these days.
(Although, you wouldn't think so based on the picture below.
I was not in a picture taking mood.)
However, I love to tell everyone exactly what it says!

Do you like my Big Sister to Bee shirt too?


Don't you think I will be perfect for the job?
After all, I love to bring the baby in Mommy's belly toys to play with all the time. And I have even named the baby "girl." (A boy is just not an option for me.)
Her name is Hula Hoop.
Very fitting don't you think?
Yes, that's right.
Her name is Hula Hoop Hobbs!
I think it sounds perfect!
I am going to be a GREAT Big Sister!


3 comments:

Dana said...

BIG SISTER!?!?!? Congratulations girl!!! I am so happy for you guys :)

3greenbeans said...

Congrats Kelly!!!! We are so thrilled for you and your beautiful family!! I LOVE your shirt Hannah!!

melissa said...

Oh Hannah, YOU make me giggle. I can't wait to meet Hula Hoop Hobbs! What a perfect name for your sibling to be!!!
xxoo


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!