Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hannah's 3rd Birthday!!

Well, I am the BIG 3!!
And, I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to my family, friends and of course,
Sleeping Beauty who came to my party to make it so special!!
What a GREAT birthday!



Yummy! Cake!


Princess Fun!

Making crowns and enjoying cake!


Showing off my kitty cat face!
Do you like my hat?



Jump fun!

Singing Happy Birthday!


I love you Sleeping Beauty!!


The Royal Court!


Past out at the end of the day...
Notice, I don't even have a pillow on these hard wood floors.
What a birthday!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

3 years have really flown by!! I wish I had Sleeping Beauty at my party when I was 3 :)

melissa said...

We had the best time at your princess party. I LOVED meeting Sleeping Beauty and eating cake and jumping on your trampoline...
Such fun!
xxoo,
Pais


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!