Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Track Camp!

Well, what are some of the perks of your Aunt Laurie being a track coach at the University of North Texas?


You guessed it!
You get to attend a 4 day track camp at no cost, at the very young age of 3!
...and still hang out with Aunt Laurie and have fun in the process!
You can't beat it!


All dressed in my North Texas Gear ready for my first day of camp!
And, no Mommy would not let me wear my gold princess necklace at track camp! Boo!


Arriving at the Track field Entrance. We had to follow the Eagle Claws to Camp!
Fun already!

Getting Closer!


Meeting my wonderful Track camp counselor, Crystal, and my other teammates.


Performing those all important warm-up exercises!

Gotta love this exercise!


Lined up and ready to do some practice runs!

Completing a Long Jump!
Yes, Aunt Laurie did let me play in the sand too!


2 feet 2 inches
Beat that!


Pulling Aunt Laurie!




Getting ready to High Jump!

And, I cleared it!


Practicing some hurdles!

Thanks Aunt Laurie for inviting me to Track Camp this year!
I had a GREAT time!
I will be ready for the Olympics in no time!

1 comment:

Keri said...

sooo cute!!! love it...
:)


Just Hanging Out! (The above wonderful pictures were taken by my dear friend and photographer, Dana Bone.)

Stealing a Kiss!

Having Fun with Mommy and Daddy

Enjoying the beautiful Austin days!